What is Bubble Shooter Tournaments?
Bubble Shooter! Tournaments is a fun and addicting version of the classic bubble game where people compete against each other for cash and prizes. Bubble Shooter aims to pop as many bubbles as possible to get more points than your opponent.
Bubble Shooter! Tournament was made by Ilyon Dynamics Ltd. and is run by Skillz, which is a platform for hosting gaming competitions. Skillz makes it possible for apps to have leaderboards, trophies, prizes in cash or virtual currency, and loyalty programs.
Tips and Tricks to win in Bubble Shooter Tournaments
- Check the bubble that you are shooting next so you can plan ahead.
- Isolate a group of bubbles by working around it and by doing so you can get rid of the big groups of bubble.
- Play with a plan – go for the not-obvious hard-to-reach-out by bouncing the shooting bubble off the wall.
- Carefully use the aiming arrow – take extra time before you release the shooting bubble, aim it in the right direction, and plan your shoot.
- Pay attention to how deep the bubble can reach and try to shoot to deeper places.
- Try targeting the hanging bubbles, rather than shooting a bubble one at a time wait for the right color bubble.
- Have faith in your bank shoot – use the wall to bounce the shooting bubble to reach the hard groups of the bubble that has the same color.
- Make a clear path don’t worry about the small group of the same bubbles instead go for the larger ones. Drop the small bubbles after you’re done with the larger one.
- The game will tell you what the next bubble color and if you see a bubble color that is difficult to remove use this to your advantage.
- Utilize your power-ups to clear up the pile which doesn’t have the same bubble color rather than wasting them on already group Bubbles.
Watch the tutorial video below:
- Avoid stacking – This means that you might end up “wasting” bullets while you wait for the right color. When you’re in this kind of situation, the best thing to do is spread your shots out along the width of the puzzle and try not to stack them.Two things can make it a bad idea to stack. The first is that you lose if your puzzle touches the bottom bar where your weapon is. When you stack, you’ll make a long “stalactite” that points right at a bar. If you make one mistake, you might miss your next shot and lose the game.The second reason is that stacking makes a wall of bubbles in the puzzle that goes up and down. Depending on where this wall is, it could block important bubbles or make the walls that bounce useless.
- Get the walls clearBy bouncing the bubbles off the walls, you can pop bubbles that would be hard to reach if you just shot them straight. But you need to be able to get to the walls in order to bounce your shot off of them.A good way to win at Bubble Shooter is to get rid of the bubbles on the sides first so that your bubbles can bounce higher. Also, if you keep cleaning the sides of the puzzle, you’ll end up with a big group of hanging bubbles in the middle. By cutting the link between the group, you can easily get rid of several rows at once.
- Change Your Bubble Shooter’s ColorMost Bubble Shooter games let players change the color of the bullets they are using. Even though this doesn’t give you a lot of options, it does give you more freedom and lets you shoot strategically. Get a high score by popping long chains of bubbles.
- The first three bubbles you pop with each shot are each worth 10 points, the fourth bubble is worth 20, and so on.
Promo Codes for Bubble Shooter Tournaments
- Apget5 – get free bonus cash with your first $5+ deposit.
- 2F05J – get an extra $10 in bonus cash when you make your first Skillz deposit by using the promo code.
- 1KEAB – get up to $30 in bonus cash.
- AnnaD777 – get $15 in free bonus cash.
- YourDriverMike – get a $20 bonus cash when you make your first deposit in any Skillz game.
- 4KCGC – get a $20 bonus cash on your first deposit, and $10 on your second deposit.
- MANCHILDvsLIFE – get $20 free bonus cash when you make your first deposit (minimum $2) using promo code.
- PlayMobile2021 – get a $20 bonus cash on your first deposit, and $10 on your second deposit
- 2PlayFree – get a $10 bonus with your first $2+ deposit and a $5 bonus with your second deposit.
- Mathu1997 – get a $10 bonus cash when you make your first deposit in any Skillz game
How do you play Bubble Shooter! Tournament?
After you download the app and set up your avatar and username, Bubble Shooter! Tournament will match you with other players from around the world who are at the same skill level as you. This makes sure that the competition is fun and fair.
Each multiplayer app can take up to three minutes; if you run out of moves, it can end early.
The main point of the game is to strategically shoot your bubble at the board to clear rows. They will pop if you line up three or more bubbles of the same color in a row. When you’re done with a color, it won’t come back.
The game will give you “TicketZ,” which you can trade for cash or prizes. The game makes you want to spend real money to “level up” so you can win bigger prizes.
How to set up Bubble Shooter! Tournament
- Download Application.
2. Sign in if you are an existing user or create an account if you are new. You can also rename your avatar.
3. Tap the “Begin Match Now”
Bubble Shooter! Tournament Features
– Matches that last between one and three minutes are great for passing the time.
– Easy to play! Just pop as many bubbles as you can to get as many points as you can.
– Pop bubbles by making lines of three or more of the same color.
– Once you’re done with a color, it won’t come back.
– Support for Retina displays — iPad and iPhone (great graphics!
– Multi-language support! Now you can play in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, or Chinese.
– Competing against other Skillz users in a multiplayer game
– Only certain countries have tournaments with cash prizes.
Bubble Shooter Rules For Beginners
Bubble Shooter is a casual game, so the rules and moves aren’t too complicated. The game’s rules are pretty easy to understand. Some of them are, but not all of them are:
– To aim and shoot bubbles from a cannon, use your mouse (if you’re playing on a PC) or your finger (if you’re playing on a phone).
– Do your best to shoot at bubbles that are the same color as the bubble in the cannon.
– If you shoot three or more bubbles that match, they will all pop.
– The goal of the game is to pop as many bubbles of the same color as you can before you run out of moves or time, depending on the game.
– You get more points the more matches and groups of the same color you pop.
Is it easy to play Bubble Shooter! Tournament?
Absolutely. Bubble Shooter is one of the simplest games to learn and play. Developers of Bubble Shooter games tend to focus more on making the game fun and interesting than on making it very hard.
But if you like Bubble Shooter but want a bigger challenge, there are other games you can play. Most of the time, you can change the level of difficulty in the settings menu. We suggest that you start with the easy level and work your way up slowly.
Also, most Bubble Shooter games let you play against other people head-to-head. So, if you’re tired of beating the computer, you can play Bubble Shooter against a real person.
Is everyone able to play Bubble Shooter?
The app can be used by players around the world who are at least 18 years old.
The iTunes App Store says that the cash-based tournaments are only available in certain countries. Players from countries that don’t allow tournaments with cash prizes can still play for “Z” currency.
The languages that players can choose from are English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, and Japanese.
Can you make money by playing Bubble Shooter! Tournament?
Pop the bubbles! On the iTunes App Store, Tournaments has an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars and ranks #179 in the Puzzle category.
In October 2018, one reviewer said she won more than $1,300 in prizes but lost them because her phone was downgraded. In her 5-star review, she said that she won $25 in 20 minutes after re-downloading the app.
Even though most Bubble Shooter! Tournaments reviews give it 5 stars, some people don’t like it because they can’t get their cash for up to five weeks and can’t play the game during that time, there are bugs and it’s hard to aim the bubble after app updates.
Does this app worth your time?
Bubble Shooter can be fun for a lot of people, just like other fast-paced games where the goal is to “clear rows.” Still, the fact that it is “addictive” may be good or bad for you, depending on your situation and point of view.
People who want to kill time on their phones and have a chance to win money might want to give this game a try.
Check this review about Bubble Shooter! Tournament
Learn Tips and Tricks on Other Skillz games:
- Blackout Bingo
- Solitaire Cube
- Dominoes Gold
- Pool Payday
- Blitz 21
- Cube Cube
- Spider Solitaire Cube
- Spades Cash
- Strike! By Bowlero
- Big Buck Hunter: Marksman
- Freecell Solitaire Cube
- Pyramid Solitaire Cube
- Block Blitz
- Big Cooking
- Big Run Solitaire
Bubble Shooter! Tournament is a legit mobile game that developed by Ilyon Dynamics Ltd. and is run by Skillz. The game features leaderboards, trophies, prizes in cash or virtual currency, and loyalty programs. You can download easily the game since it is both available for Android and iOS users. The game is so easy to play and the main goal is to pop as many bubbles as you can to get as many points as you can. The winner is the one that gets the higher points.